Saturday, May 28, 2011

Saturday May 28, 2011

I have had a good day thus far. Got up early and had the pleasure of my wonderful man saying no go back to sleep I will take care of everything. Just a little while ago my daughters father dropped off Serinity to me which tickled me to death. I love my time with her. After a quick snack the girls are now out for the count taking a lovely nap. In this time of quiet I reflect on my parenting. I know that I haven't always done my best with my children and to this day I know I make mistakes but I am certainly trying to get us back on our feet and support them the best I can from me. Daniel works very hard at his job at K&W and sometimes I just don't feel like cooking cleaning and taking care of the kids is contributing enough. Everyday is a struggle, but we are trying the best we can to make this work. As everyone knows Alissa is not biologically mine but I am the only mommy she knows and I love her with all my heart. She can definitely be difficult at times. Some days she is difficult all day. But none the less I love her and will do anything for her. I have also been thinking about my mother. I always wished we could be so close but we never have been. I am hoping that through this blog I can really reconnect with her in a way like never before. I love my mom and I know she loves me but we definitely butt heads sometimes. I guess that's all I have to say for now. So until next time Thank You for reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment